£26000 - £35000 per annum, Benefits: Remote and flexible working, competitive salary and bonus, flexible hours
02921 673 712
7 days ago
03 September 2022
Cardiff / remote
£26,000 - £35,000 per annum
Are you a passionate and creative writer who as an all round love of the written word? Do you have experience in creating content, writing in varying tones of voice and with a strong SEO focus?
If so, then we want to hear from you!
Yolk Recruitment are delighted to be partnered with a multi award winning organisation to add an experienced Content Writer to their already thriving Marketing team.
You’ll be tasked on delivering market-leading communications, writing compelling copy for the whole organisation – this will include blog posts, web and e mail content, social media content, as well as some ghost writing for the senior management team!
Here’s what else you’ll be doing:
- Creating engaging content for a variety of audiences
- Delivering engaging, insightful and SEO optimised content to assist in educating customers
- Producing web pages and writing content for website and app
- Owning and driving forward the company blog, creating interesting case studies
- Working closely with the Communications Manager and Product Development team to collaborate on driving content for newsletter and e mail campaigns
The skills and experience you’ll bring to the team:
- You’ll have extensive copy writing experience, preferably within a professional or legislated setting
- You’ll be a creative self-starter who loves to think outside the box! You’ll be working with a team who are open to new ideas and concepts.
- You’ll have a genuine passion for educating customers and writing entertaining and inspiring investment content that’s easy to understand and jargon-free
- You’ll have a genuine, all-round love for the written word
- You’ll have high attention to detail with impeccable grammar and excellent proof-reading abilities
- You’ll have a sound knowledge of knowledge of marketing best practices, including up-to-date SEO principles
- You’ll be an excellent communicator who has experience in cross collaborating across different teams
The benefits and perks you’ll receive in return:
- 24 days holiday per year (plus bank holidays) increasing by 1 day per year up to 28 days
- Annual bonus of up to 20% of salary
- Remote/hybrid working
- Access to training and opportunities to gain certified qualifications
- Flexible working hours
- Free office gym
- Private medical insurance
- Social activities and events throughout the year
- Company pension plan (6 % company contribution)
- Access to health and wellbeing benefits
- Free parking when on site
- You’ll be working with an ethical, diverse and inclusive organisation where you’ll feel a genuine care for staff wellbeing
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic and welcoming organisation who are continuously working to improve their culture and ethics. If you are interested, please upload your CV as soon as possible to be immediately considered for interview.
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch by uploading your CV as a Word document to this advert. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Kim Partridge.