10 months ago
Contentious Probate Senior Associate / Partner (5 + years PQE)
Are you a contentious probate Senior Solicitor / Partner looking to join a National leading, Legal 500 law firm?
This is what you’ll be doing
- Advising clients on all aspects of contentious probate matters (contested wills, beneficiary disputes, executor disputes, claims against the Estate, inheritance Act Claims)
- Have an active involvement in alternative forms of dispute resolution
- Conduct mediations
- Attendance at court when necessary
- Engaging in advocacy for appropriate hearings
- Carrying out business development and attend networking events to drive the growth of this element of the business
- Delivering training workshops both internally and externally
- Assist in the preparation of legal tenders
- Attending pitches to tender
- Train and supervise Junior members of the team
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Qualified Solicitor or Legal Executive (min 5 years PQE)
- A following of clients is essential (to be discussed)
- Membership of Association of Contentious Trust and Probate Specialists and/or the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (desirable)
- Experience in contested probate work (essential)
- Property Litigation experience (desirable)
- Supervision experience
- Ability to manage highly complex caseloads and work under pressure
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
And this is what you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary
- Cardiff City Centre offices
- Non-contributory pension scheme (after qualifying period)
- Life insurance
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for this role please get in touch at your earliest convenience on 02921 673737 or email@example.com.
Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.
If this role is not suitable for you at this time, but you know of a friend/colleague who would be interested, please put them in touch as we offer referral vouchers for all candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Sarah Castle at Yolk Recruitment on 02921 673737.