24 days ago
28 September 2019
A UK Top 100 Law firm are looking for a driven Contentious Wills and Probate Solicitor to join their growing Dispute Resolution team, within their Swindon office. This is an excellent opportunity for a motivated and talented solicitor, looking to work alongside a highly reputable Senior Associate to rapidly progress their career.
This is what you’ll be doing
- Handle your own caseload of Contentious Probate files from pre-action stages through to court proceedings
- Support a Senior Associate on more complex disputes
- Maintain and develop excellent client relationships
- Work closely the broader team litigation team and serve all UK offices
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Qualified Solicitor
- Experience in wills, probate and litigation (this can be as seats on your training contract)
- A passion for Contentious Probate
- Excellent client relationship skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
And this is what you’ll get in return
- Private Medical insurance
- Flexible working may be considered
- Dental insurance
- 25 days holiday (rising to 27 with service, and the option to buy and sell days)
- An extra day off on your birthday!
- Health cash plan
- Gym discounts
- Personal shopping portal
- Daily fruit baskets
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for this role please get in touch at your earliest convenience on 02921 673719 or email@example.com.
Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.
If this role is not suitable for you at this time, but you know of a friend/colleague who would be interested, please put them in touch as we offer referral vouchers for all candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Rebecca Bond at Yolk Recruitment on 02921 673719.