£0 - £44000 per annum
02921 673 757
4 months ago
Liquid error: internal
About the role
The business improver role is about working alongside and based within the operational logistics teams in their environment but having the ability to take a step back to investigate route cause and look at implementing improvements and opportunities
What you’ll be doing as a Business Improver
- Disruption/Andon - On a daily basis, investigate the root causes of disruption and Andons within the allocated business area. Working alongside the deployed logistics teams, analyze the data looking for patterns and trends and turning them into improvement opportunities.
- SC Management (kit changes) - Manage and coordinate SC’s from the business areas to process these through the system. If any of the output from the change is to order new media, the improver will go out for a quote and raise the orders on Click and buy.
- To support and deploy the implementation of Operating System bricks for the logistics lineside distribution (PC&L). This task will include ensuring that the deployment of optimised logistics solutions will be designed based on recommendations from the industrial assessments.
- Improvement Projects –The improver will identify opportunities and help to implement these, managing a project from initiation to closure.
- KPI & Reporting – When any improvement has been highlighted a benefit should be identified and logged. The improver will monitor the progress with KPI’s and reporting tools.
- Experience in a similar position within Manufacturing
- Experience in Investigating route cause and implement improvements and opportunities
Here’s What You’ll Get in Return as a Business Improver
As well as a salary of £23.17 per hour (£44 579 annual equivalent) you will also get:
· Pension Scheme
· Employee discounts
· With many more perks
Think this one’s for you
If you think this Business Improver role is for you then apply online to Nikki Fisher at Yolk Recruitment