£45 - 50 per hour
about 2 months ago
Contract Hardware Engineer
£45 - £50 per hour (Outside IR35)
A new opportunity has been created for a Contract Hardware Engineer with software skills to join a leading electronics success story whose extensive product range makes a life changing difference for customers globally.
This is what you’ll be doing
- The design and development of electronic hardware (analogue and digital PCB design)
- The support and refinement of existing project code and the development of structured code for new systems.
- The design and development of in-house test equipment
- Practical testing of new solutions / products
- Ensure designs comply with product specifications, local legislation and regulatory standards
- EMC testing
Immediate start available. 3 month contract duration with extension likely.
Are you up to the challenge?
If you feel you have the skills, experience and passion to be successful as a Senior Hardware Engineer apply now.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.