£16,000 to £18,000
4 days ago
03 January 2020
Are you organised? Excellent administration skills? Looking to work for an established company then please apply today to find out more?
This is what you’ll be doing
- Answer all incoming calls and emails with regards to customer enquiries
- Produce regular reports for contracts due to expire
- Review each contract due for renewal, produce and send renewal quotes and chase these up
- End contacts and update all CRM systems
- Log all orders processed
- Record process orders for new and renewed contracts
- Keep the database up to date with all equipment details
- Assist with all other areas that are needed.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- High level of accuracy
- Previous experience within a similar role is essential
- Excellent communication skills
- An excellent understanding of MS Windows including Excel
- Must be able to drive due to the location
And this is what you’ll get in return
- Salary range is between £16,000 to £18,000
- Free onsite parking
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Emma Harries on 02921 673734