£40000 - £45000 per annum, Benefits: Private Health Care + Time in lieu + Bonus' + Days based
02922 260 611
27 days ago
01 July 2022
Yolk is working with a new client who are currently recruiting for a Control Systems Engineer. The client is a World leading Manufacturer who are expanding rapidly looking for an Engineer who wants to Grow with the business. There will be mass opportunities over the next few years to progress up the career ladder with the company as they go through mass expansion, and they are looking to grow up to 400%.
If this Days based opportunity sounds like you then apply and continue to read.
This is what you’ll be doing.
As a Control Systems Engineer you will be joining the team, you’ll be reporting into the Engineering Manager, being responsible for working with both internal for Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE) and Planned Preventative Maintenance systems (PPM). With the completion of planned maintenance routines with the goal of a reduction of downtime due to equipment failure, ensuring machine uptime and improvements are enabling effective performance. Your responsibilities will lie in the packaging area, and you will be in charge of the improvement, energy reduction, OEE targets, Development plan of machinery, Machinery validations, waste elimination and the health and safety of machinery.
Based on site in Gloucester you will have a bulk of main tasks as a Control System engineer that will include:
- Delivery of H&S plan with accordance of the corporate strategy.
- Looking to make improvements of machinery in line with KPI’s.
- Recommending innovative ideas and continuous improvement initiatives to improve performance and reduce costs.
- Identifying training needs for maintenance engineers and the frontline maintenance team.
- Develop work plans in line with reliability.
- Maintain systems and controls to ensure that quality production is at the front of all activities.
- Taking part in site Continuous improvement strategies.
- Project management and taking part in new ideas and implementation of projects.
- Being actively involved in design, installation, and commissioning of capital schemes to ensure successful delivery including process optimisation and environmental discharge monitoring and control.
- You will be a Control Systems engineer, with the ability to fault find, interrogate and programme (Desirable) on Mitsibushi or Siemens S7 or Logo (Desirable).
- HNC/HND qualified or equivalent.
- Fanuc or Parker or Beckhoff knowledge and experience (desirable).
- Prince 2 (Highly advantageous).
- IT literate.
- Previous experience of a Control systems Engineer or Project Engineer or Asset Care engineer or Improvement Engineer.
- Any project experience is extremely advantageous.
- A clean Driving Licence
And this is what you’ll get in return.
A competitive salary of up to £45000 per annum, with time in lieu, private health care, Bonus’ and other benefits.
Are you up to the challenge?
Are you what we are looking? Please get in touch today with our Engineering specialist, Andy Jones on either Joshua.firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 07794974548.
Please apply with a CV and a Cover letter outlining why you would be perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*