about 2 months ago
06 December 2023
Controls and Software Graduate Engineer
Our client is a leading global provider of cutting-edge technology and unparalleled industry expertise, addressing mechanical and plant engineering challenges on a global scale. With a commitment to innovation and a dedication to overcoming complex engineering obstacles, this company plays a vital role in various industries worldwide. They are currently seeking enthusiastic and driven candidates to join their team as a Controls and Software Graduate Engineer. In this role, you will have the opportunity to apply your electrical engineering and programming skills to develop software-based solutions that meet the evolving needs of customers across diverse sectors.
This is what you will be doing.
- Develop software-based solutions for customer specifications.
- Engage in model-based development.
- Analyse functional change request's impact.
- Prepare project documents and manage project processes.
- Provide support for control hardware selection and system commissioning.
The experience you will need.
- Educated to a 2:1 degree level in Electronics or electrical engineering
- Have some experience in programming or coding.
- Previous experience in a customer service during studies would be advantageous
- Valid UK drivers licence.
This is what you will get in return.
- 26 days + bank holidays.
- Pension - match 8%
- Death in service - 7x base salary
If you feel you have the skills, experience and passion to be successful in this role apply now.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities