Up to £30,000 DOE
4 months ago
Despite this uncertain time, a leading national firm are looking for an experienced Residential Conveyancer to join their thriving Bristol office. This is an excellent opportunity for a driven Conveyancer to progress their career with an established and highly regarded company, who work with a portfolio of blue chip clients.
This is what you’ll be doing
- As a probate property conveyancer, you will liaise with conveyancing and probate teams, to support bereaved families through the administration of their estate
- Handle a caseload of conveyancing queries from national clients and offices, including assent, transfer and voluntary registration files
- Conduct registered and unregistered, freehold and leasehold title checking
- Maintain excellent relationships with clients, by regularly updating them on their file, and utilising a case management system
- Have a commitment to your professional development, and support more junior conveyancers in the team
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Experience of Conveyancing is essential
- Qualified Conveyencer or Solicitor or FCILEx
- An understanding of unregistered titles is desirable
- A continued commitment to progress your legal knowledge
- Excellent client care and communication skills
And this is what you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary
- Free parking
- Pension with up to 10% employer contributions
- Free access to gym, fitness classes, pool, and spa facilities
- 28 days holiday (rising to 32 in line with service)
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Rebecca Bond at Yolk Recruitment.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities. *