02921 673 719
17 days ago
30 May 2021
A highly regarded regional firm are looking for a motivated Conveyancer to join their thriving In-House Conveyancing team. This is a permanent full-time position, working in their Bristol office.
This is what you’ll be doing
· Manage an extensive Conveyancing caseload, of both sales and purchase matters, freehold and leasehold
· Provide excellent customer service, and keep all clients updated on the progress of matters
· Deal with all aspects of Land Registration practice and comply with all risk and anti-money laundering policies
· Liaise with other Solicitors, estate agents and third parties
· Accurately maintain the company’s electronic files
· Support and liaise with the wider Conveyancing team across all offices in the region, when needed
The experience you’ll bring to the team
· Qualified Solicitor/Lawyer or Licensed Conveyancer (NQ’s are considered with the relevant Conveyancing experience)
· Experience managing your own Conveyancing caseload
· Excellent customer service skills
· Hard working and personable
· Excellent attention to detail
· Excellent IT skills
· Ability to build excellent and lasting relationships with clients
And this is what you’ll get in return
· Competitive salary and bonus scheme, up to £43,000 OTE
· 25 days holiday + bank holidays
· Pension scheme
Are you up to the challenge?
If you think you would fit in well with this firm or have any further questions, please contact Rebecca Bond at Yolk Recruitment on 02921 673 719.
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme, so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately your application has not been successful.