about 1 month ago
Conveyancing / Residential Property Fee Earner
Part Time – 4 days a week
A thriving high street law firm run with an emphasis on client satisfaction, is looking for an experienced fee earner to handle a range of residential property matters. This role will initially be home working and can continue to be home working post Covid19 if desired, or office based.
This is what you’ll be doing
• Running a file load of 60 residential property matters including sales, purchases of leaseholds and freeholds
• The ability to hit the ground running with minimal supervision and the ability to manage your own caseload is essential.
• Buying and Selling of Freehold (75% of workload) and Leasehold (25% of workload) properties experience is essential as is Lease Extensions and Transfer of Equity.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate professionally at all levels.
• Experienced in working with case management systems, The Land Registry website etc.
• Handling the entire process of the conveyancing from the outset to completion
• Check legal titles to all freehold transactions and be able to deal with all elements of these transactions
• Be responsible and accountable for files
The experience you need for this role
• A minimum of 2 years’ experience managing a residential property case load
• Able to work with minimal supervision
• Experience in freehold and leasehold is essential
• Excellent client care skills
This is what you’ll get in return
• A work life balance as this role is 4 days a week (can increase to 5 days if necessary)
• The option to work from home post covi19.
• A supportive team including an assistant and post completion assistant
Are you up for the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Sarah Castle at Yolk Recruitment on 07581489697.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*