£28000 - £45000 per annum
13 days ago
11 February 2022
Do you want the flexibility to work from home with total flexibility on coming into the office?
A highly-regarded and Modern law firm is currently looking to hire an experienced Residential Conveyancer to join the practice. This will see you carry your own caseload of sale and purchase files whilst working, being given the opportunity to work from home.
This a fantastic opportunity for a highly organised team player with a positive attitude to become part of a business that is committed to personal growth and progression.
This is what you’ll be doing
- Handling a wide range of conveyancing matters, from inception to completion
- Manage caseload through effective use of case management system
- Ensuring client service levels agreements are met
- At least 1 year’s experience in conveyancing and be able to deal with a caseload of around 40 residential cases
- Previous residential conveyancing experience is essential
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to interact with clients and agents in a friendly and approachable manner
- Above Market Rate salary
- Capped Caseload of around 40 files
- Competitive Bonus Scheme
- Generous Holiday Entitlement,
- Medical Insurance
- Sick Pay
- Life Assurance
- Travel Assistance Ticket Loans
- Professional training
- Professional Fees
- Training Contracts
- Eye Care Vouchers
- Employee Assistance
- Free Legal Service
- Flexible working arrangements
Are you up to the challenge?
Please contact Daniel Mason at our offices at your earliest convenience. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.