16 days ago
08 September 2019
A progressive Law firm are looking for an experienced conveyancing assistant to join their thriving Conveyancing team, in their successful Gloucester office. This a fantastic opportunity for a motivated team player, looking to progress their career in a nurturing environment.
This is what you’ll be doing
Provide conveyancing support to fee earners, in all aspects of the conveyancing process
- Provide first class client service
- Deal with all aspects of Land Registration practice
- Actively contribute to the teams strategy and build strong relationships
- Comply with all risk and money laundering policies
- Provide administrative support in producing documents from dictation and diary management
- Accurately utilise the company’s Case Management and IT systems
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Previous residential property experience is essential
- The ability to use your initiative
- Excellent IT skills
- Excellent time management, organisation and accuracy skills
- Excellent communication skills, with a positive attitude
And this is what you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday (Plus Bank Holidays)
- A contributory Pension Scheme
- gym membership contribution
- legal fees discount
- cycle to work
- discount portal
- Genuine career progression
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for this role please get in touch at your earliest convenience with Lewis Wells at Yolk Recruitment.
Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.
If this role is not suitable for you at this time, but you know of a friend/colleague who would be interested, please put them in touch as we offer a referral scheme for all candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Lewis Wells at Yolk Recruitment.