Up to £24,000 DOE
02921 673 719
13 days ago
11 March 2021
A highly regarded Bristol Law firm, are looking for a bright and motivated Conveyancing Assistant, to join their expanding Residential Property team. This is a permanent full-time position, based in North Bristol, working alongside a highly regarded Property Solicitor. Notably, this firm are expanding rapidly and offer training contracts and CILEx.
This is what you’ll be doing
· Provide support to a Senior Solicitor on a broad range of Residential Property matters
· Assist on all Conveyancing matters, from cradle to grave
· Maintain excellent client relationships and take an interest in business development activities
· Conduct Land Registry searches and prepare documents and submit them to the Land Registry
· Drafting legal documents, including new file opening procedures
The experience you’ll bring to the team
· Previous legal experience within Residential Property is essential (at least 6 months)
· LLB law degree or equivalent is desirable
· Ability to work in fast paced environment
· Excellent IT skills
· Excellent communication skills
· Strong team player
And this is what you’ll get in return
· Up to £24,000 in salary
· Annual salary reviews and bonus scheme
· 23 days holiday + bank holidays
· Pension scheme
· Christmas Party
Are you up to the challenge?
If you think you would fit in well with this firm or have any further questions, please contact Rebecca Bond at Yolk Recruitment on 02921 673 719.
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme, so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.