3 months ago
Are you looking for a progressive and stimulating opportunity within a specialit welsh law firm? An opportunity has arisen for an exeprienced Conveyancing Paralegal to join their busy teams in either their Cardiff or Newport offices.
This is what you’ll be doing
As part of this firm, you will be joining market leaders in a stable and exciting career. In this position you will be exposed to a huge variety of residential property files, within an environment where individual skills and personalities are nurtured and developed. Key duties inlcude:
- Be the first point of telephone contact for clients and ensuring continual communication with clients
- Assist on a busy conveyancing case load
- Carrying out administrative tasks
- Drafting AS1’s
- Using a case management system
- Dealing with the post
- Prioritising your work load
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Have previous experience as a Conveyancing Paralegal/Assistant
- Have experience of using a case management system, excel and word
- Be target driven
- Produce excellent quality work even at times of high workload
- Be able to manage their own priorities and deliver to targets
- Able to provide support with other similar work in the department if required
- Excellent communication skills
And this is what you’ll get in return
Alongisde a competitive salary (dependent on experience), this firm are keen on ensuring their employees are well looked after promoting a great work/life balance and a generous holiday allowance. Both offices are based centrally, so are easily accesible via public transport or car.
Are you up to the challenge?
If you would like to be considered for the role, or require more information, please do not hesitate to get in touch with Ellen Andreassen, at Yolk Recruitment on 02921 673 747.
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme with £250 worth of shopping vouchers on offer, so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.