6 months ago
A UK Top 100 Law firm are looking for an experienced residential property legal secretary to join their thriving Conveyancing team, in their successful Bath office.
This is what you’ll be doing
Provide conveyancing support to fee earners, in all aspects of the conveyancing process
- Provide excellent customer service, answering the phones and emails
- Deal with all aspects of Land Registration practice
- Comply with all risk and anti-money laundering policies
- Produce documents from dictation
- Diary management
- Accurately maintain the company’s electronic files
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Previous residential property experience is essential
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent IT skills
- Excellent time management
- Excellent communication skills, with a positive attitude
And this is what you’ll get in return
- Private Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- 25 days holiday (rising to 27 with service, and the option to buy and sell days)
- An extra day off on your birthday!
- Health cash plan
- Gym discounts
- Personal shopping portal
- Daily fruit baskets
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for this role please get in touch at your earliest convenience on 02921 673719 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.
If this role is not suitable for you at this time, but you know of a friend/colleague who would be interested, please put them in touch as we offer a referral scheme for all candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Rebecca Bond at Yolk Recruitment on 02921 673719.