10 months ago
A Bristol high street Law firm are looking for an experienced legal secretary, to join their thriving Conveyancing team on a maternity cover contract.
This is what you’ll be doing
You will provide support to the fee earners within the residential property department, in all aspects of the conveyancing process.
- Audio typing
- Liaise with clients, estate agents, solicitors and mortgage lenders
- Prepare and submitting applications to the Land Registry
- Deal with post completion matters
- Maintain the highest level of client care at all times
- Photocopying, scanning, sending post and taking telephone messages
- Diary management
- Assisting in all aspects of the accounts and billing procedure
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Previous legal secretary experience is essential
- Audio typing experience is essential
- Experience within a conveyancing team is desirable
- Ability to work in fast paced environment
- Excellent communicator
- Customer service focused
And this is what you’ll get in return
- A competitive salary
- 25 days holiday (increasing to 28 with length of service)
- Option to buy and sell holiday
- Generous pension plan
- Childcare vouchers
- Summer and Christmas socials
Are you up to the challenge?
If you think you would fit in well with this firm or have any further questions, please contact Rebecca Bond at Yolk Recruitment on 02921 673 719.
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme, with £250 worth of shopping vouchers on offer, so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.