EA Convey TC
10 months ago
Are you a motivated Conveyancing Paralegal looking to obtain a training contract? If so, an award winning law firm are looking for you to join their thriving conveyancing team, in their Cardiff office.
This is what you’ll be doing…
You will provide support to the fee earners within the residential property department, in all aspects of the conveyancing process, and undertake your own fee earning work under supervision.
- Maintain the highest level of client care at all times
- Liaise daily with clients, estate agents, solicitors and mortgage lenders
- Prepare and submitting applications to the Land Registry
- Comply with industry regulations at all times
- Assist the secretarial and support staff as required
- Assist in all aspects of the accounts procedure, including preparation of bills and completion statements
The experience you’ll bring to the team…
- LLB law degree is essential
- LPC is desirable
- Previous experience in a residential conveyancing role is desirable
- Excellent communicator
- Ability to prioritise a busy workload
- Customer service focused
And this is what you’ll get in return…
- Training contract following being a paralegal within the team
- Matched contribution pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare Vouchers scheme
- Payroll deduction savings scheme
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for this role please get in touch at your earliest convenience with Ellen Andreassen at Yolk Recruitment on 02921 673 747.
We also have a referral scheme with £250 worth of shopping vouchers up for grabs, so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*