Up to £22000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
Conveyancing - Post Exchange Executive
Office based role.
Main Purpose of the Role:
The Post Exchange Executive will be responsible for:
- The production of completion bundles
- Communicating with clients in relation to the completion process
- Dealing with completion paperwork and associated tasks
- Closing down completed files and ensuring all remaining bills & balances have been cleared
- Archiving files
- Providing additional support to identified clients
- Assisting with a Post Completion workload
- Other tasks deemed appropriate by your line manager
No previous experience is required, full training will be provided. We're looking for the right candidate with an eye for detail, strong and confident communication skills, and wants to contribute positively to our team. All our team members must be focussed on meeting the needs of our customers and have a drive to deliver the highest level of customer service.
- To always provide the highest level of customer care to clients and industry partners.
- To undertake the production of completion bundles:
- a) Client Bills
- b) Client Completion Statements
- c) Associated Payment Request Forms
- Collaborate with the Accounts Department to ensure the efficient completion of your
selected files, to include where necessary the authorisation of funds through the company
- Appropriately submit Stamp Duty Land Tax ('SDLT') and Land Transaction Tax ('LTT')
- Appropriately deal with any leasehold requirements (where appropriate) to include, but not
limited to the preparation and service of notices of assignment/charge, dealing with Deeds
of Covenant formalities and dealing with transfer of shares in management companies.
- Effectively and empathetically communicate with clients to ensure the best completion
- To close completed files:
- Working in a customer facing or administrative role.
- Basic IT skills including proficiency in MS Office - specifically Word and Excel
- Strong and confident communication skills.
- The ability to build rapport quickly with a variety of people.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Eye for detail
- Positive and enthusiastic personality.
- Ability to work as an individual and within a team.
- Willingness to 'get involved'
- Customer service orientated.
- Committed to delivering excellent results.
- Common Sense please
Are you up to the challenge?
If you think you would fit in well with this firm, or have any further questions, please contact Daniel Mason at Yolk Recruitment.