£24000.00 - £28000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
This company is currently seeking a highly skilled Conveyancing Secretary to join their team. As a Conveyancing Secretary, you will be responsible for providing administrative support to the conveyancing department. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Conveyancing Secretary to join a reputable law firm and progress their career.
- Providing administrative support to the conveyancing department
- Preparing legal documents and correspondence
- Managing client files and ensuring all documentation is up to date
- Assisting with the completion of property transactions
- Answering telephone calls and responding to emails
- Previous experience working as a Conveyancing Secretary
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Competitive salary
- Opportunities for career progression
- Friendly and supportive team environment
- Regular training and development opportunities
- Flexible working hours
How to Apply:
If you are a highly skilled Conveyancing Secretary looking for a new challenge, please submit your CV and a covering letter outlining your experience and suitability for this role.
This company is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.