5 months ago
Conveyancing Senior Associate
A UK Top 100 Law firm are looking for an ambitious Conveyancing Solicitor to join their dynamic and growing Residential Property team, in Bristol and Bath. This is an excellent opportunity for a talented solicitor, who is looking to join a team that are focused on high net worth clients, and who is motivated to progress to Partner level.
This is what you’ll be doing
- Working directly with Partners, to progress conveyancing matters on high profile and high net worth cases
- Running your own varied caseload of residential property matters
- Supporting more junior members of the team in the Bath office
- Maintaining and development excellent client relationships in the Wiltshire area
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Qualified Solicitor/FCLIEX 4PQE +
- Experience in handling high net worth Conveyancing transactions, from cradle to grave
- Excellent client relationship skills and business development
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Supervisory experience is desirable
And this is what you’ll get in return
- Private Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- 25 days holiday (rising to 27 with service, and the option to buy and sell days)
- An extra day off on your birthday!
- Health cash plan
- Gym discounts
- Personal shopping portal
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for this role please get in touch at your earliest convenience on 02921 673719 or email@example.com.
Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.
If this role is not suitable for you at this time, but you know of a friend/colleague who would be interested, please put them in touch as we offer referral vouchers for all candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Rebecca Bond at Yolk Recruitment on 02921 673719.