about 1 month ago
28 May 2021
Conveyancing / Residential Property Fee Earner
South Wales Valley
A thriving high street law firm with an emphasis on client satisfaction, is looking for an experienced fee earner to handle a range of residential property matters. You will be assisted by 2 Legal Assistants and between you will handle up to 80 conveyancing matters at any given time. Employees work / life balance is key for this firm who promise not to bombard you with conveyancing matters.
This is what you’ll be doing
· Running a file load of up to 80 residential property matters including sales, purchases of leaseholds and freeholds
· The ability to hit the ground running with minimal supervision and the ability to manage your own caseload is essential.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate professionally at all levels.
· Experienced in working with case management systems, the Land Registry website etc.
· Handling the entire process of the conveyancing from the outset to completion
· Check legal titles to all freehold transactions and be able to deal with all elements of these transactions
· Be responsible and accountable for files
· Supervise 2 Legal Assistants
· Work as part of a team of 3.
The experience you need for this role
· You must have experience managing a residential property case load
· You must be able to work with minimal supervision
· Experience in freehold and leasehold is essential
· Excellent client care skills
This is what you’ll get in return
A work life balance is promoted
A supportive team including 2 Legal Assistants
Free onsite parking
Near train station location
Are you up for the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Sarah Castle at Yolk Recruitment.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*