Dependable on experience
02921 673 719
5 days ago
23 July 2022
UK – Bath – Highly regarded firm – Competitive Salary
Yolk Recruitment is working with a vibrant expanding law firm with a client base offering excellent career prospects to driven and talented individuals.
This firm serves clients within the UK and increasingly with an international presence.
Our client’s services extend to Agriculture, Private Client, Corporate and Commercial and Commercial Property with practice specialists in each of these areas.
This is what you'll be doing
As a Conveyancing Solicitor you will deal with a variety of responsibilities including:
- Running your own varied caseload from initial instruction through to completion on matters such as;
- Freehold and leasehold sales and purchase
- Re-mortgages of freehold and leasehold properties
- Transfers of Equity
- New build matters
- Preparing long leases
- Preparing tenancy agreements
- Dealing with bridging finance acting for lenders and borrowers
- Preparing Reports
- Reporting on Security Documents
You will be working collaboratively with Partners, Associates and Legal Secretaries across the department and team.
As well as managing your own caseload you will be expected to support the growth of practice by attending, and hosting networking events, building and establishing yours and the firm’s presence in the property market.
This is what you'll bring to the Team
You will have significant experience and expertise in residential conveyancing, particularly having experience with leasehold and freehold properties in London.
You will have knowledge and a strong understanding of:-
- Processing a residential conveyancing transaction from instruction until completion including
- Processing re-mortgages and particularly, bridging finance dealing with the time constraints applicable to the transaction
- Drafting leases of a residential flat, managing the time constraints of supporting the leasehold enfranchisement team.
You will have strong communication skills, capable of managing your own time by planning and organising tasks.
You will be capable of problem solving and convert technical legal information to commercial advice.
You will be a team player whose personal ambition is expressed through team achievement.
This is what you'll get in return
There are significant benefits in return notably:-
- Private Medical Insurance
- Health checks
- Dental insurance
- Discounted gym membership
- Support for continued personal development.
If you are looking to pursue the next step in your career with a highly regarded law firm, we encourage you to apply by contacting Oliver Coodye on 07458 142 713 or alternatively send your CV to Oliver.Coodye@yolkrecruitment.com.
Yolk Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in our workforce. We employ the best people for the job at hand and actively encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, educational background, parental status, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. We champion and celebrate diversity at Yolk allowing our team to bring their whole selves to work.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.