Up to £40,000
almost 5 years ago
20 December 2024
Conveyancing Solicitor – Competitive Salary + Bonuses – Abergavenny, Wales
A long-established traditional firm in Abergavenny are looking for an ambitious Conveyancing Solicitor with up to two years post-qualified experience to join the team. All levels of PQE will be considered.
The successful applicant will have experience in running their own files dealing with sales, purchases and re-mortgages, have an excellent technical knowledge and sound communication skills. This is an exciting opportunity to develop and enhance your long-term career prospects with a growing firm.
This is what you’ll be doing
- Dealing with files from inception to completion, liaising constantly with interested parties and ensuring adherence to agreed policies and timescales
- Managing a full caseload with all aspects of conveyancing with minimal supervision, as well as using a case management system
- Developing and maintaining a positive and fruitful relationship with clients ensuring that their needs are fulfilled to the best of your ability
- Ensuring targets and deadlines are consistently met
- Any other duties as reasonably required of you
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Someone who is already placed in a fast-paced conveyancing environment and has managed a relatively high-volume caseload of purchase and sales transactions
- Excellent client care and communication skills, able to deliver a first-class client service and achieve client satisfaction across the board
- Accurate keyboard skills and meticulous attention to detail
- Can adapt to constantly changing requirements and deadlines, able to prioritise a varied workload under pressure in a busy environment and ensure targets and deadlines are met
- Versatile and flexible, able to work individually and as part of a team
- If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward thinking company and taking the next step in your career, then please click the apply now button to find out more
And this is what you’ll get in return
- For the successful candidate, a competitive salary, benefits package and friendly working environment is on offer, as well as a lucrative bonus scheme.
Are you up to the challenge?
Please contact Daniel Mason at our head offices or please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities