02921 673 719
13 days ago
11 March 2021
A highly regarded Bristol Law firm, are looking for an experienced Residential Property Solicitor, to join their expanding Property team in their Bristol. This is a full-time permanent role, based in either the city centre, or the outskirts of North Bristol.
This is what you’ll be doing
· Hit the ground running in managing a busy caseload of residential property matters from cradle to grave, including freehold and leasehold purchases and sales, transfers of equity and new build property purchases
· Providing excellent client care to build lasting relationships with clients
· Actively engage with the wider team to support the department, and to be given support when necessary
· Be motivated to develop your career and to become an integral part of the property team
The experience you’ll bring to the team
· Qualified Solicitor/Chartered Legal Executive/Licensed Conveyancer
· A minimum of 2 years’ experience in running your own Residential Property caseload (ideally 2 years PQE, but experience as a fee earner prior to qualification may be considered)
· Excellent IT skills
· Ability to build lasting relationships with clients
· Excellent communication skills
And this is what you’ll get in return
· A competitive salary
· 23 days holiday + bank holidays
· Pension scheme
Are you up to the challenge?
If you think you would fit in well with this firm or have any further questions, please contact Rebecca Bond at Yolk Recruitment on 02921 673 719.
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme, so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.