Above market rate
about 1 month ago
4 - 7PQE
An award winning, legal 500 tier 1 law firm are looking to hire an experienced Corporate Associate Solicitor to work in their Cardiff office, due to recent successes and growth. This firm are forward thinking and they encourage flexible and agile working.
This is what you’ll be doing:
Joining this award winning team of lawyers, you will be advising clients from start-ups to large corporations including private equity investors and venture capitalists. Your diverse case load would consist of:
- Business transfers
- Management buyout and buy ins
- Employee share schemes
- Enterprise management incentives
- Joint ventures
- Partnering agreements.
The experience you’ll bring to the business:
- You will be an experienced Corporate Lawyer with experience in the above areas
- Excellent academics
- Commercially astute
- You must poses a real interest for corporate law
- Able to evidence excellent analytical and drafting skills
- Confident dealing with clients
- Able to work as part of a team and autonomously
There’s also some must haves:
You must be commercially savvy, passionate about delivering the best commercial legal advice to your clients and have a real interest in this area of law.
And this is what you’ll get in return:
- A flexible working environment
- A fantastic bonus scheme that is very achievable
- Personal career development
- Autonomy to carry out your daily duties
- Remuneration above market average
- Travel to other offices is encouraged but not essential.
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Sarah Castle at Yolk Recruitment on 02921 673737.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*