5 months ago
Liquid error: internal
A UK Top 75 law firm, are looking for an ambitious Solicitor, to join their Banking team. You will be based in central Bristol, however the firm are offering a flexible approach to home based working.
This is an excellent opportunity to take the next step in your career, develop your experience in a high performing team, and be part of a supportive and ambitious firm.
This is what you’ll be doing
- Work on both borrower and lender side transactions, from the initial quote, through to the completion of a deal
- Manage a varied caseload (with appropriate support) of acquisition finance, real estate finance, clearing bank panel transactions, supporting the corporate team with private equity transactions and supporting the Restructuring and Insolvency team on restructurings
- Build and maintain long lasting client relationships, with direct client contact
- Provide legal advice, and offer a bespoke, premium solution
- Be supported by a highly impressive and encouraging team, whilst being given high levels of responsibility from the outset
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- NQ – 4 PQE Solicitor, with experience in Banking (as a seat on your training contract if at NQ level)
- A team player, who enjoys collaboration
- Exceptional client care skills, with an eagerness to gain more client facing and business development skills
- The drive and determination to continue to progress your career with the firm
And this is what you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working patterns and remote working
- Excellent bonus structure
- Pension scheme
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Flexible holiday options to suit family life
- Great city centre location
- Free legal services to staff
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for this role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Rebecca Bond at Yolk Recruitment.
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.