Up to £90,000
9 months ago
A Legal 500 International Law firm are looking for an experienced Corporate Commercial Solicitor, to join their ambitious Commercial team in their Bristol office. This is an excellent opportunity for an Associate/Senior Associate, who is looking to progress their career as Head of Department, with the potential to progress to Partner.
This is what you’ll be doing
- Deal with a variety of high quality Corporate/Commercial work, including mergers and acquisitions, company buy outs, shareholder agreements, joint ventures, company formations and share rights
- Working in the best interest of your clients, including FTSE companies, helping them to choose the best course of action and maintaining relationships
- Comply to all firm procedures, billing targets and compliance matters
- Support the Corporate Commercial Team
- Participating in business development activities
- Work closely with other teams across the country and further a field
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Qualified Solicitor (minimum 8 years PQE), with excellent Corporate/Commercial experience
- Commercially focused, with the ambition to progress you own career, and others in your team
- Working effectively with others and the ability to support where appropriate
- Exceptional communication skills, with clients and third parties
- Proven track record of business development activity
And this is what you’ll get in return
- A competitive salary
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Private health insurance (through Vitality)
- Annual salary reviews
- Regular socials
- Dress down Fridays
- Optical care vouchers
- Season ticket loans
Are you up to the challenge?
If you think you would fit in well with this firm or have any further questions, please contact Rebecca Bond at Yolk Recruitment on 02921 673737 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme, so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.