7 months ago
Corporate Commercial Solicitor
Are you a Corporate Commercial Solicitor tired of the rat race? Do you want to be given autonomy at work, whilst working closely with multi-million-pound businesses? If so, a Legal 500 regional law firm is looking for you to join their magic circle pedigree team, in their central Bristol office. This firm prides itself on its employee satisfaction, so flexible working (include part time work) is available.
This is what you’ll be doing
- Lead on a broad variation of Corporate and Commercial work including share sale and purchases, asset sales and purchases, shareholder agreements, mergers and acquisitions and commercial agreements
- Manage relationships with individual start-ups to international multi-million-pound businesses
- Immerse yourself in business development activity and identity areas of growth that you wish to develop
- Provide excellent, tailored advice to clients, exercising the highest level of client care at all times
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Qualified solicitor/FCilex (all PQE considered, including NQ)
- Experience in Corporate and Commercial work is essential, with a desire to specialise in Corporate work
- Experience in marketing and building strong relationships
- IT literate
- Excellent communication skills
And this is what you’ll get in return
- A competitive salary DOE
- Remote working/part time work
- 25 days holiday (increasing to 28 with length of service)
- Option to buy and sell holiday
- Generous pension plan
- Childcare vouchers
- Summer and Christmas socials
- The opportunity to progress your legal career
Are you up to the challenge?
If you think you would fit in well with this firm or have any further questions, please contact Rebecca Bond at Yolk Recruitment on 02921 673 719.
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a fantastic referral scheme, so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.