Nantgarw, Rhondda Cynon Taff
Up to £14 per hour
2 months ago
Yolk Recruitment Public Sector and Not-for-Profit are currently working with an NHS partner to find a Personal assistance to join one of their busy teams. You will be undertaking administrative and secretariat support as directed. The PA will be responsible for accurate, efficient and proactive diary and email management, arranging in-house and external meetings, minuting meetings together with the administration for the Corporate Governance Department as well as other ad hoc duties.
This is on an initial 3 month base contract.
What you will be doing as a Personal Assistant:
- Provide a comprehensive secretarial/administrative service, including but not limited to the typing and distribution of minutes, documents and reports, recording information and filing, ensuring that all information and documentation is produced to expected standards of performance and according to agreed timescales.
- Proactively manage diary commitments by liaising with others, internally and externally, ensuring that all the required preparation is accurate and available, and that the senior management team/others are briefed on any difficulties, problems or issues,
- Exercise own judgement, based on acquired knowledge and experience, as to when to deal with queries personally and when to contact the Managers, and with what degree of urgency, according to guidelines agreed by the senior management team,
- Represent the department at meetings to produce minutes, document notes and action plans, distributing information as required,
- Prioritise work, and take appropriate steps to manage incoming and outgoing requests for action and/or information, including follow up, according to agreed timescales,
What you will bring to the team as a Personal Assistant:
- Organised and efficient with the ability to work to deadlines
- Friendly, flexible and highly approachable, professional and organised with the ability to work to deadlines.
- A strong team player with great communication skills and able to think ahead with good organisational skills.
- Excellent MS office skills,
- Have previous experience of working in a confidential environment with previous experience as an Administrator/PA
- As always, they will need to be recruited through the Crown Commercial Services RM6160 framework.
What you will get in return as a Personal Assistant:
- £14 per hour
- Hybrid working - Nantgarw based offices
- Great culture
- NHS benefits scheme