about 1 year ago
Are you a Paralegal looking for an exciting opportunity, in a highly reputable, Top 500 law firm, which offers all of the benefits you would expect at a leading firm and real career progression opportunities?
A progressive Top 500 law firm, are looking for a Paralegal, to join their growing corporate team, within their Worcester office.
This is what you’ll be doing
- Work for and with a broad range of clients, including high net worth clients, major corporate clients and in-house legal teams, across a variety of sectors
- To manage a file load of corporate files and to assist on Senior Solicitor cases
- To deal with a broad range of corporate matters from acquisitions, disposals, joint ventures, finance and commercial contracts.
- To deal with high value complex cases
- To contribute to the departments targets
- Maintain and develop excellent client relationships
- Work closely with the lead partner, and the broader team across all offices
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Experience in a Corporate department is desirable but not essential
- a strong technical ability to review and draft contracts
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent academics (an LPC graduate is preferable)
- Excellent communication skills
- Good negotiator
- The desire to work within a social and supportive team
And this is what you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday (Plus Bank Holidays)
- A contributory Pension Scheme
- gym membership contribution,
- legal fees discount,
- cycle to work
- discount portal
- Genuine career progression
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Lewis Wells at Yolk Recruitment.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*