Depending on Experience
10 months ago
Corporate Senior Solicitor / Senior Associate
Salary is based on experience
A full service, commercial law firm are looking for an experienced, commercially aware Corporate Senior Solicitor who is looking for Partnership in the near future. This firm firmly believe that you can do legal 100 quality work with a work, life balance (8 hours a day) working remotely and flexibly and with a family feel culture.
This is what you’ll be doing
You will be a confident and personable Solicitor with expertise in Corporate Law whether you’re a Partner at present or a Senior Solicitor looking for a Partnership position within a reputable law firm.
You will be dealing with legal 100 quality work, including:
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Terms and conditions of business
- Commercial Contracts
- Venture capital
- Management buy-outs and buy-ins
- International transactions
- Partnership and shareholders’ agreements
- Business reorganisation and restructuring
- Company incorporation
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- A qualified Lawyer in England and Wales working at a senior level
- A following of clients is desirable
- Supervisory / Management experience is desirable
- A commercially astute attitude and way of working
What you’ll get in return
- An excellent opportunity to establish a work, life balance whilst still working on excellent quality corporate deals
- Working for a highly reputable organisation with a family feel and culture
- An excellent salary for South Wales plus bonus
Are you up for the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Sarah Castle at Yolk Recruitment on 02921673737.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*