7 months ago
An opportunity has arisen for a Corporate Lawyer to join a highly reputable Top 500 Law firm which has offices across the Gloucestershire area, within their thriving corporate department. The quality of work is second to none and the successful applicant will be working alongside experienced lawyers and market leaders dealing with corporate matters.
The work is complex, high value and you will also get to work on high profile cases. If you are looking to further your legal career and gain exceptional experience this is the perfect opportunity for you.
This is what you’ll be doing
- To manage a file load of corporate files and to assist on Senior Solicitor cases
- To deal with a broad range of corporate matters from acquisitions, disposals, joint ventures, finance but not commercial contracts.
- To deal with high value complex cases
- To contribute to the departments targets
- Regularly provide advice for clients in both the UK and internationally
- Acting for both buyers and sellers in M&A of companies and businesses, along with multi company groups with international businesses
- The role has two main focuses:
- Providing quality advise on the legal and contractual issues arising out of the deal
- Ensuring the process is coherent and efficient
- To have an in depth understanding of the risks faced by clients and incorporate these risks into the contracts
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Solicitor or CILEx 1 to 5 years PQE
- A strong interest to work in a team to reach an shared goal
- A fine eye for detail
- Strong IT skills, ideally with experience using a case management system
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure to meet strict deadlines
And this is what you’ll get in return
- A competitive salary
- Opportunity to progress your career in a prestigious firm
- Regular team and firm wide social events
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Lewis Wells at Yolk Recruitment.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*