10 months ago
A Top 100 UK law firm is looking for a driven Corporate Solicitor, to join their highly regarded Corporate law department, in their Bath office. Notably, this a fantastic opportunity within a boutique South West practice that offers high quality city work.
This is what you’ll be doing
- Advise international, national and regional clients on a wide variation of corporate matters, in predominately the financial, health care, technology and innovation sectors
- Provide entrepreneurial advice to clients, to ensure they achieve their business potential
- Handling matters independently, whilst assisting the current team on higher value, complex matters
- Develop client relationships and consistently deliver on their expectations
- Consistently hit targets and manage time recording
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Solicitor (NQ-6PQE)
- Experience within Corporate Law is essential, including corporate finance, share sales and acquisitions, reorganisation and restructuring
- Excellent client service skills
- Effective communicator with a desire to network and promote the business
And this is what you’ll get in return
- A highly competitive salary
- Private medical insurance
- Personal Pension Plan
- Flexible working
- Up to 25 days holiday
- Excellent career progression
Are you up to the challenge?
Are you what we’re looking for? Please get in touch today with Rebecca Bond on either firstname.lastname@example.org or 02921 673 719.
Please apply with a CV and cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities..