12 months ago
Corporate Solicitor (NQ –2PQE)
A rare opportunity has arisen to join an innovative boutique commercial law firm in Bristol. This opportunity is to work directly under a Director within the corporate team due to substantial growth within the company.
This is what you’ll be doing
The role will involve dealing with a range of corporate law matters including mergers & acquisitions, investments and restructures. Alongside dealing with the above, the role is a great opportunity to progress your career within a reputable corporate environment.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Experience within a corporate/commercial law firm
- Experienced in mergers & acquisitions, investments and restructures
- Commercially aware
- A passion for corporate law
- Able to communicate well with clients and build a rapport with clients
- Experience of working in a targeted environment
- Able to manage case management systems
- Strong communication skills
And this is what you’ll get in return
- Highly competitive salary
- Discretionary bonus
- Childcare vouchers
- Competitive pension contributions
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for this role please get in touch at your earliest convenience on 02921 673713 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.
If this role is not suitable for you at this time, but you know of a friend/colleague who would be interested, please put them in touch as we offer referral vouchers for all candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Alexandra Joseph at Yolk Recruitment on 02921 673713.