16 days ago
08 July 2021
A UK Top 100 Law firm are looking for an ambitious Solicitor, to join their nationally recognised Corporate Tax team, within their central Bristol office. This is an excellent opportunity for a driven Solicitor to join a thriving team with a fantastic pedigree, and to be given a real platform to progress.
Notably, this role is currently remote, however “post-Covid” you will be based in the state-of-the-art Bristol office 2/3 days a week.
This is what you’ll be doing
• Work on a broad range of corporate matters including; merges and acquisitions, reorganisations, general corporation tax and capital gains tax advice, advising on property tax and employment related securities
• Be supported by an extremely experienced and ambitious team
• Develop relationships with a varied client base
• Develop your knowledge and expertise across corporate tax matters
• Involvement within business development activities
The experience you’ll bring to the team
• NQ – 5PQE Solicitor
• Experience within Corporate tax (at the junior level this experience can be fairly minimal if you have strong Corporate knowledge)
• Sound mergers & acquisitions and general tax knowledge
• Ability to build strong client relationships, with excellent communication skills
• Meticulous and entrepreneurial
• Driven to progress your career within Corporate Tax
And this is what you’ll get in return
• Competitive salary - £47,000 at NQ level
• Excellent bonus structure
• Health Care cash plan
• Pension scheme
• 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays, plus your birthday off, plus an extra day at Christmas!)
• Great city centre location
• Free legal services to staff
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Rebecca Bond at Yolk Recruitment on 02921 673 719.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*