about 2 months ago
A highly reputable and specialist law firm are looking for an experienced Cost Lawyer to join their Costs Solutions team, in their central Bristol office.
This is what you’ll be doing
In this role, you will work on highly detailed cases, and provide a complete costs service to UK Top 100 law firms.
- Delivering a complete costs service to clients
- Participating in commercially effective negotiation processes
- Providing sound, accurate and cost effective advice
- Pro-actively promoting team marketing initiatives and developing client relationships
- Achieving realistic billable targets
- Complying with all regulations set internally and externally
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience as either; a Cost lawyer, or a qualified solicitor with solid costs experience, is essential
- A commitment to your professional development is essential
- Knowledge of the Civil Procedure Rules and SRA Code of Conduct is essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in prioritising a workload
- Excellent attention to detail
- Sound knowledge of MS Office and strong IT skills
- Experience using financial and case management software is desirable
And this is what you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary
- Generous company contribution pension scheme
- Life Assurance
- Private medical insurance
- 25 days holiday (rising to 27 with service and the option to buy and sell holidays)
- An extra day holiday for your birthday!
- Cycle to work scheme
- Group income protection
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for this role please get in touch at your earliest convenience on 02921 673719 or email@example.com.
If this role is not suitable for you at this time, but you know of a friend/colleague who would be interested, please put them in touch as we offer referral vouchers for all candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Rebecca Bond at Yolk Recruitment on 02921 673719.