£850 - £950 per day
26 days ago
Coupa Programme Lead - up to £950 per day inside ir35 - 24 months (extension highly likely) - remote working - (occasional meetings in London)- one stage interview - Sector: Green Energy
Yolk recruitment is recruiting for a Coupa Programme Lead to work with a world leader in the sustainable energy revolution.
This is an exciting opportunity to deliver Coupa across the whole client and be empowered to manage the commercials of the project.
- Set and maintain the overall direction for the programme in line with Sponsor's direction and Business Strategy
- Accountable for overall budget control, planning and on-time delivery
- Partner with project team, System Integrator (SI), other 3rd parties and the companies IT to define and fulfil project dependencies (e.g. environments, access, licenses, etc), deliverables and milestones (including 'Go-Lives').
- Work together with SI to prepare for, and conduct, stage gate milestones.
- Representing the project at Executive level Governance Forum and reports out project status at the Steering Committee.
- Support pillar leads including Business Process Experts (BPEs), Business Process Analysts (BPAs), Data experts and Change Network.
- Take accountability for Deployment approach (inc. Business Readiness) / plan with inputs from SI, the business, IT, parallel projects and functional dependencies.
- Support effective project reporting, tracking, monitoring and controls; produce project status reports and develop and deliver high-level project reports and presentations for Leadership.
- Ensure effective risk and issue management, acting as an escalation point for risks and issues affecting project timelines and escalating to sponsors and steering committee as appropriate.
- Experience of managing procurement operations / teams
- Knowledge of Source to Pay processes and integration points
- Thorough understanding of Portfolio, Programme and Project Management practices and processes
- Ability to manage a portfolio of Change, including reporting, management of portfolio information and related assurance
- Experience of working with multi-site, global or regional ERP programmes
- Experience of implementing multi-regional change programmes
- Experience of leading Source-to-Pay systems implementation.
- Experience of managing supply chain operations / teams
- Experience of business process management and/or GPO/BPO roles
- Project Management qualifications (Prince2, APM, PMI or PfMP)
- Experience of managing project financials and realising benefits to business areas