£11.04 per hour
02921 673 758
12 months ago
Yolk Recruitment Public Sector & Not-for-Profit team is partnered with one of Wales’s largest organisations which delivers a valuable public service. We are supporting them to recruit a Courier to cover the North Wales region based out of Bretton. Our client is a well-known and reputable company who offer ongoing training and development. If you have a clean driving license and enjoy being on the road this could be the one for you!
This is a 5-month temporary role covering maternity leave and you will be provided with a van during work.
What the Courier will be doing
As a Courier you will provide support in the following areas.
- Transport Samples from sites to the laboratory.
- Dealing with customers and the public in a professional manner.
- Having the responsibility for the maintenance and cleaning of equipment used in the collection, storage, and transportation of samples.
This role is suitable for someone who
- Has a clean driving licence
- Is friendly and positive as well as being empathetic to customers
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written
- Good time management, with the ability to be flexible to adapt to the working schedule
- Available for the out of hours standby rotas (paid extra)
Here’s What You’ll Get in Return
The successful Courier will be rewarded with.
- Salary range DOE, £21,000 - £24,000 depending on experience (£11.00 an hour)
- Enhanced employer pension contributions
- Reduction on gym memberships and high street shopping
- Cycle to work scheme
- Car-leasing scheme
If you think this Courier opportunity is for you then apply online or call Sophie Roach to discuss the role in confidence on 07458143279
Yolk Public Sector & Not-for-Profit team works with organisations across the UK to fulfil their recruitment needs and to achieve their D&I objectives. We recruit temporary, contract and permanent hires for 1 off specialist needs or for volume campaigns. We support our applicants to navigate the public sector recruitment processes and secure their dream jobs.
Yolk Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in our workforce. We employ the best people for the job at hand and actively encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, educational background, parental status, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. We champion and celebrate diversity at Yolk allowing our team to bring their whole selves to work.