Up to £11.00 per hour
18 days ago
09 December 2022
Yolk Recruitment Public Sector & Not-for-Profit team is partnered with one of Wales's largest organisations which delivers a valuable public service. We are supporting them to recruit a temporary Courier in Bretton. Our client is a well-known and reputable company who offer ongoing training and development.
What the Courier will be doing
As a Courier you will provide support in the following areas.
- Responsibility to transport Samples from sites to the laboratory.
- Dealing with customers and the public in a professional manner.
- Having the responsibility for the maintenance and cleaning of equipment used in the collection, storage, and transportation of samples.
What the successful Courier will bring to the team
This role is suitable for someone who.
- Clean Driving Licence
- Ability to be friendly and positive as well as being empathetic to customers
- Resilience and patience
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written
- Good time management, with the ability to be flexible to adapt to the working schedule
- Available for the out of hours standby rotas.
Here's What You'll Get in Return
The successful Courier will be rewarded with.
- Salary range DOE, £21,000 - £24,000 depending on experience (£11.00 an hour)
- Enhanced employer pension contributions
- Reduction on gym memberships and high street shopping
- Cycle to work scheme
- Car-leasing scheme
Think this one's for you
If you think this Courier opportunity