Court of Protection Executive
2 months ago
Court of Protection Executive
Oxford - Top 50 Law Firm - Competitive salary
Yolk Legal are working alongside a Top 50 ranked law firm who are seeking to add an experienced Legal Administrator / Secretary to their Court of Protection Team.
This firm offers candidates the opportunity to develop their skills and careers through a clear progression pathway and leadership support. The firm values recognition and shares success through lifestyle benefits, including an all-staff bonus.
The company culture is diverse and inclusive, with a focus on employee wellbeing. Recent awards and accolades include being listed in The Times Best Law Firms 2022, Legal 500 rankings, and winning Equality Trailblazer of the Year at the Chamber Business Awards 2022.
Employee surveys show high levels of respect, value, and priority placed on diversity and inclusion. Overall, this firm offers a supportive and inclusive work environment where employees can thrive and make a meaningful impact.
This is what you'll be doing
As a Court of Protection Executive, you will be responsible for:-
- Prepare applications for the Court of Protection.
- Provide assistance on sensitive client matters when needed.
- Manage correspondence related to financial matters.
- Take responsibility for paying bills and handling day-to-day banking tasks.
- Plan and schedule appointments, conferences, and meetings.
- Provide administrative support such as copying, scanning, and faxing.
- Prepare interim billing of files according to the Court's practice guidelines.
- Assist the costs draftsman with end of deputy year billing, liaising with outside parties and the Court to ensure that bills are submitted and processed efficiently.
- Regularly check bank accounts to review spending and arrange top-ups from investment sources if necessary.
This is what you'll bring to the Team
This role would suit people who have experience of handling sensitive matters.
You will also be able to demonstrate the following skills:-
- Flexible and professional approach to work
- Effectively communicate with colleagues and external parties at all levels of the business
- Use own initiative to complete tasks accurately
- Prioritise tasks and complete work within deadlines
- Possess excellent knowledge of databases and tracking systems
- Prioritise tasks effectively and work within deadlines
- Work in a methodical manner with excellent attention to detail
- Work both independently and as part of a team
This is what you'll get in return
The successful candidate will receive:-
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible working arrangements - ability to work from home two days a week
- Free staff car parking
You will be working in a close knit team of up to 12 staff members and will receive the benefit of a full training programme and support from the team Director.
Are you interested in this position?
If you are looking to pursue the next step in your career with a highly regarded law firm, we encourage you to apply by contacting Oliver Coodye on 07458 142 713 or alternatively send your CV
Yolk Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in our workforce. We employ the best people for the job at hand and actively encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, educational background, parental status, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. We champion and celebrate diversity at Yolk allowing our team to bring their whole selves to work.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.