07458 160 616
29 days ago
16 October 2021
Court of Protection Solicitor
Bristol – Flexible working
A market leading Court of Protection team in Bristol are looking for a senior Court of Protection Solicitor to join their highly regarded team.
The team has a strong reputation in dealing with a full range of Court of Protection services including asset management, estate management, lasting powers of attorney and private trusts. The firm has dedicated Court of Protection teams in Newcastle, Sheffield Manchester and further afield. The team-based approach means they work with colleague to combine legal expertise.
This opportunity has arisen as the team is growing and therefore there is a demand for a senior solicitor to join the team and hit the ground running. As a firm, they provide employees with progression opportunities, providing opportunities to progress regardless of level of experience. They do not recruit at partner level and so all the partners within the firm have been promoted internally.
This firm is committed to ensuring employee work life balance by providing a comprehensive benefits package inclyding flexible working solutions.
This is what you will be doing:
· Managing high value cases from the internal Personal Injury team as well as dealing with external high-quality streams
· Be responsible for managing the affairs, assets and estate of clients who do not have the capacity to manage their own finances
· Deal with full range of Court of Protection services including deputyship services, gifts, Enduring & Lasting Powers of Attorney and replacing deputyships with private trusts.
· Achieving individual targets
The experience you will bring to the team:
· Senior associate with 6+ PQE
· Experience in working alongside vulnerable adults
· Technical excellence in Court of Protection proceedings
· Good communicator
· Well rounded client care skills
· Ability to develop strong, trusting relationships with a wide range of people, be empathetic supportive yet directional
What you will get in return:
· 25 days annual leave + bank holidays that increases with service
· Competitive salary
· Flexible by choice scheme
· Bonus scheme
· Pension contributions 3.5% min + employer contributions at 5%
· Life assurance 4x annual salary
· Critical illness cover
· Westfiled health membership
· Increased maternity leave and adoption leave
· Full medical cover with AXA at partner level (includes individual + 1)
· Wellbeing services
· Opportunity to work with internal wellbeing services such as Diversity Group.
· Cycle to work
· Online shopping portal
Are you up for the challenge?
If you are looking to pursue the next step in your career with a highly regarded law firm, we encourage you to apply by contacting Abbie Lucas on 07458 160 616 or alternatively send your CV to email@example.com.
Yolk Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in our workforce. We employ the best people for the job at hand and actively encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, educational background, parental status, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. We champion and celebrate diversity at Yolk allowing our team to bring their whole selves to work.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.