£36000 - £50000.00 per annum
2 months ago
Court of Protection Solicitor
UK / Home working
Court of protection work is becoming increasing busier, with opportunities here in South Wales but also for experienced lawyers all over the UK. A private Practise law firm with an established Court of Protection team in Cardiff and several UK offices is looking to establish a Court of Protection offering all over the UK and building on the success of the Cardiff team.
This is what you will be doing:
Working with market leaders and specialists in Mental Health law and Court of protection, you will deal with the highest quality of work, including deprivation of liberty (DOLS), complex health and welfare and property and finance.
You will run a buy file load as well as carrying out business development to grow your client base. A following of clients is desirable but certainly not essential.
The experience you will bring to the team:
- A qualified Solicitor or Legal executive
- Strong academics
- Proven post qualification experience in Court of Protection work
- IT literate
- Excellent client care skills
- The ability to work on your own autonomy
- The ability to generate new work
- Supervision of junior employees
What you will get in return
- Working within a highly reputable law firm with highly rated Court of Protection Lawyers
- Access to the highest quality of work
- A work / life balance
- Working under market leading Lawyers
- Autonomy to build your own successful career.
Are you up for the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions, please contact Daniel Mason at Yolk Recruitment.