12 days ago
29 July 2020
Court of Protection Solicitor / Fee Earner.
Cardiff Based / Home working
A private practice law firm with offices in Wales are looking to hire an experienced Court of Protection Solicitor / Lawyer or Senior Paralegal. Whilst the office is based in Cardiff, there will be home working in addition to flexible working to accommodate a healthy work, life balance.
This is what you’ll be doing
- Managing health and welfare cases including progressing section 21a applications to the court of protection / appeals against Deprivation of Liberty
- Attendance at court with Counsel where necessary
- Reporting to the Team Leader
- Assisting the wider team and Team Manager with the day to day operation of the Court of Protection team.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Experience (pre or post qualification) in Court of Protection matters
- The ability to conduct your own advocacy is desirable
- Mental health experience is desirable
- Being panel accredited is also desirable.
What you’ll get in return
- Salary is dependent on qualification and experience.
- Flexible working
- Home working
Are you up for the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Sarah Castle at Yolk Recruitment on 07581489697.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*