£100000 - £135000 per annum + +27.9% pension
20 days ago
16 October 2022
Yolk Public Sector & Not-for-Profit is working with a forward-thinking regulatory body to recruit a permanent Covenant Advisor. This is a highly influential role with a generous reward package of £100,000 to £135,000pa + 27.9% pension. This role comes with all the flexibility and autonomy you'd expect at this level.
There's never been a more exciting time to join the organisation, with the growth in Master Trusts, CDCs and Super Trusts.
What the Covenant Advisor will be doing
- Question and challenge external advisers / trustees / sponsoring employers on covenant strength, both at the individual scheme and policy / universe levels.
- Advise colleagues on pension fund covenant matters and broader commercial and pension matters
- Provide leadership to team of Business Advisors including ensuring adequate QA processes.
What the Covenant Advisor will bring to the team
- Experience of working as a covenant adviser or in banking restructuring or a similar role evaluating corporate financial strength or credit worthiness and working with Occupational Pension Schemes.
- Experience of M&A activity, deal structures and approaches, corporate refinancing and/or corporate restructuring and knowledge of business valuation approaches and techniques
- Forensic accounting and investigative techniques
- Knowledge of IFRS, financial analysis and insolvency business recovery
Here's what the Successful Covenant Advisor will receive in return:
- Salary of £100,000 to £135,000 depending on experience
- Civil service pensions arrangements (27.9%)
- Generous leave allowance
- Flexible working arrangements and hybrid working
Up for the challenge?
If you think this Covenant Advisor vacancy sounds like you then please apply online or call Nici Jones at Yolk Recruitment
Yolk Public Sector & Not-for-Profit team works with organisations across the UK to fulfil their recruitment needs and to achieve their D&I objectives. We recruit temporary, contract and permanent hires for 1 off specialist needs or for volume campaigns. We support our applicants to navigate the public sector recruitment processes and secure their dream jobs.
Yolk Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in our workforce. We employ the best people for the job at hand and actively encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, educational background, parental status, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. We champion and celebrate diversity at Yolk allowing our team to bring their whole selves to work.