£28000.00 - £30000.00 per annum
6 days ago
21 December 2022
£28,000-30,000 per annum
Are you a skilled, innovative creative designer looking to create new and exciting marketing concepts to push boundaries? Do you have a strong understanding and appreciation of market trends, and a distinguished eye for style and detail?
If so, then we'd like to hear from you.
Yolk Recruitment are pleased to partner with a UK-wide drinks wholesale company providing drinks products, training, and marketing support to thousands of premises across the country, to hire a gifted Creative Designer.
Reporting to the Design Manager, and sitting within a team of eight, you'll be joining a highly capable and energetic creative unit to which you'll bring innovative designs, up-to-date and on-trend themes, and a vibrant confidence in your ability to change things up and keep things fresh.
You'll have a strong grasp of the design fundamentals, and experience working as a Creative Designer at every stage of the process from concept to delivery. You'll also be researching the market to ensure that consumer bases are targeted effectively.
Here's what you'll be doing
- Creating design solutions for a range of internal and external stakeholders, including menus and marketing materials.
- Developing and producing exciting, high-quality visual themes for events and campaigns.
- Working on a mix of projects including B2B and B2C collateral, tender documents, PR materials, promotional campaigns, and digital and experiential marketing activities.
- Preparing print-ready artwork in the appropriate format for stakeholders, whilst ensuring the highest levels of quality and attention to detail.
- Conducting market research to better understand the customer base, and keep up with Creative Design market trends.
- Interpreting briefs to identify key objectives, and providing feedback and recommendations where necessary.
The skills and experience you'll bring to the team
- Ability to demonstrate knowledge of current trends in the market, and to explain design rationale clearly.
- Strong typographic skills and an excellent eye for detail.
- Competence in communicating with customers throughout the creative process, and obtaining sign-offs and approvals for finalised proofs.
- Strong interpersonal skills and capacity to work independently and as part of a team.
- Comprehensive understanding of the design and print process along with budgetary and time constraints.
- Flexibility, adaptability, and ability to manage multiple tasks, prioritise time, and plan projects effectively.
What you'll receive in return
- Flexible hybrid working model (between 2-5 days in the office, according to your preference).
- 9-5 working day.
- Annual salary review.
- 26 days Annual Leave.
- Option to buy an extra week of leave.
- Access to on-site gym.
- Private health insurance.
- Staff discounts.
Are you interested?
If you believe you have the Creative Design skills and experience for this role, please then get in touch by applying directly through this ad.
We also offer rewards for candidate referrals upon their successful placement, so if you know somebody suitable for the job you can get in touch directly with Yolk.