25000 - 30000
15 days ago
02 February 2020
Creative Manager (Design)
Are you a Creative professional who is looking for that next step in your career? If so look no further, this role will provide you with an opportunity to lead a design team. If you’re keen to move away from hands on design and take more of a project/management role then please get in touch.
This is what you’ll be doing
- The successful individual will demonstrate leadership skills and become an integral part of the marketing team
- Leading a small team of designers to bring projects to life ensuring they are delivered ahead of deadlines
- A collaborative creative lead who is ready to join a fast paced and hands on marketing team.
- Coming up with creative and innovative ideas from concept to brand repositioning
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Experience of manging third parties/agencies
- Experience in design (either graphic/digital or web)
- Experience of managing a team (essential)
And this is what you’ll get in return
Free parking, excellent career progression, the opportunity to impact change sufficiently, a fantastic pension scheme, exceptional holiday allowance.
Are you up to the challenge?
Are you what we’re looking for? Please get in touch today with our marketing specialist recruiter, Aaron Elliot on either firstname.lastname@example.org or 02921 673 756.
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.