Libby Crofts Coles
21 days ago
15 October 2022
Credit Control Team Leader
Are you an experienced Credit Controller with management experience? Are you looking to join a Modern business in the tech space that is growing rapidly?
This is what you'll be doing as a Credit Control Team Leader
On a day-to-day basis you will be supporting a team of Credit Controllers and Administrators
- Act as the first point of contact for all query escalations
- Review performance for credit controllers
- Complete ledger reviews
- Undertake 1-2-1s with credit controllers
- Assist the CC manager with any ad hoc projects/duties
- Liaise with customers via telephone and email
The experience you'll bring to the team as a Credit Control Team Leader
- Excellent attention to detail
- Team leader or management experience
- You embrace freedom to think outside the box to solve problems
And this is what you'll get in return as a Credit Control Team Leader
- Private medical insurance
- 28 days holiday + bank holidays
- Hybrid working
- Discounted gym membership
Are you up to the challenge?
Contact Libby Crofts Coles, in branch today.
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you're perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.