Up to £21,000 DOE
about 1 year ago
Do you want to work for a well-established Manufacturing firm in Caerphilly? Do you enjoy working in a supportive business environment and communicating with clients? Are you a keen Credit Controller?
This is what you'll be doing:
Working within a friendly and supportive team for a growing manufacturing firm in Caerphilly you will overlook credit control duties reporting to the Assistant Financial Controller.
- Chasing payments and clearing aged debt, resolving queries.
- Ongoing communication with clients via telephone & email.
- Maintaining cashbook and weekly invoice runs.
- Risk assessment of new accounts.
- Weekly reporting on potential bad debts.
The experience and interest you'll bring to the table:
- Excel proficient (intermediate)
- Strong communication skills
- SAGE/CreditHound (Desirable)
And this is what you'll get in return:
- Salary of up to £21,000
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
- Full support and training to develop in the role
- On-site Parking
Are you up to the challenge?
Please apply to Josh (02921 673754 / firstname.lastname@example.org) with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.