£18,000 - £20,000
2 months ago
Do you want to work to work within a fast paced environment? Are you looking to get into a role in which you can progress?
This is what you’ll be doing:
Working within a leading financial services firm in Newport, overlooking credit control/ collections duties, reporting in to the Recoveries Manager.
- Chasing payments and clearing aged debt
- Ongoing communications with customers to negotiate payment plans in a polite manner
- Working under pressure to meet targets
- Liaising with internal colleagues relaying case summaries and reports
The experience you’ll bring to the team:
- Previous experience working within collections/ credit control
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlines under pressure
- Ability to solve problems and provide innovative solutions
- Positive working attitude
And this is what you’ll get in return:
- Salary of up to £20,000
- Competitive benefits package
- Full support and training to develop in the role
Are you up to the challenge?
Please apply to Sidney (02921 673 750/ firstname.lastname@example.org) with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.